Did you know that Orchard Ridge Nursery School offers an afternoon program for any child enrolled in an entirely virtual K-2 school option? Our program is specially designed for the needs of your child during this challenging time. With our small class size and child-friendly environment, it might be the perfect way for you to complement your child’s online learning environment.
What Does Your Program Offer?
The short answer, it’s based on each child’s needs, so it varies from day-to-day. Our classroom is virtual session friendly. If your child needs to join their class virtually during the afternoon, we can help them get connected and attend class. Additionally, each day always includes a quiet learning period, allowing us to offer one-on-one help with school work.
But more importantly, we can provide your child with the opportunity to socialize in a safe and controlled environment.
We Also Offer…
- The ability to participate in cooperative activities such as games and building materials.
- The opportunity to express themselves creatively through daily art projects and dramatic play props.
- The ability to participate in daily reading aloud sessions.
- Organized STEM activities.
- And the ability to engage in physical activity in our gym and on our playground.
We’re confident in our ability to safely provide your child with the things they need during this uncertain time. So don’t hesitate to contact us to see if our program is a good fit for your family.
*One of our 4K teachers is even certified to teach children in lower elementary school.